A cost-effective, flexible and simple way to manage your telephony
Our hosted telephony solution, using Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), delivers all the features of a PBX or IP PBX telephone system and much more, without the need for costly and time-consuming hardware investment, deployment and maintenance.
The converged, cloud-based service, underpinned by the Broadsoft telephony platform is already helping a wide range of businesses – from small or single site to multi-site or complex call centre operations – to transform their communications capabilities. Using a hosted solution to work smarter, you too can achieve high levels of efficiency and productivity, while having complete peace of mind, your changing telephony needs will always be met.
- Low upfront capital investment required
- Reduce costs and take advantage of cheaper calls
- Improve communication with staff, suppliers and customers
- Access from anywhere for effective remote and home working
How does it work?
Our hosted service is a feature-rich voice and unified communications solution across a variety of devices such as phones, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Using the latest software currently available in the marketplace, it provides the most up-to date functionality and capabilities such as call control and queuing, voice recording, video conferencing, team collaboration, instant messaging and email software integration.
Upgrades and enhancements happen automatically in the background, so you are always up-to-date with the latest functionality, security and reliability. Meanwhile, the web portal is fast and easy-to-use, making managing your hosted telephony solution and accessing real-time information straightforward and intuitive. The interface really could not be simpler, but we are always on hand to provide the support or training you need.
Our services and features are based in the cloud, so if an unexpected disaster does occur in the future your communications infrastructure is always safe, secure and ready to respond to your business needs. In fact, our platform has been known for 99.99% availability with unrivalled redundancy, multi-site resilience and built-in disaster recovery planning.
- Scalable for changing business requirements
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Pay as you go pricing with fixed monthly fees
- Advanced functionality above and beyond PBX system
- Next generation features and functionality
- Smartphone and tablet integration
- High levels of availability backed by a comprehensive SLA
- Integration with business tools, systems and applications
- Omni-channel module for contact centre operations