Data & SIP Connectivity
Gain more control and flexibility over your business telephony
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is an alternative for inbound and outbound calls, which offers greater flexibility, control and resilience over ISDN. This comes at a lower cost and with all the benefits associated with an advanced VoIP service.
Our SIP Trunking solution enables you to take advantage of your existing data network, replacing existing fixed lines and providing exceptional levels of performance. It is less costly per channel than a traditional ISDN connection; while being quicker to install and maintain. It also provides robust business continuity for added peace of mind.
- Reduce costs and Increase efficiency
- Optimise existing network investment
- Simply and effectively scale up to handle busy periods
- Robust business continuity
How does it work?
SIP Trunking plugs directly into your existing phone system. This means you only need one connection for both voice and data, making it possible to remove unnecessary ISDN lines. By removing the need to have dedicated voice lines you can drive down infrastructure costs, while making additional savings on line rentals and calls.
Connectivity is an essential element of any SIP Trunking solution, so we can provide you with business broadband (ADSL2+) and fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) super-fast solutions to increase the speed of your broadband connection. We also have a range of leased line options include ethernet over fibre to the cabinet (EoFTTC), ethernet in the first mile (EFM), so no matter the size or type of your business we can offer a connectivity solution that is right for you.
- Superior call quality compared with traditional voice
- Quality voice and Internet convergence
- Consolidate line usage across multiple sites
- Keep all existing numbers
- UK-wide and international numbers regardless of location
- Ideal for use across multiple sites
- Compatible with all SIP-enabled devices, VoIP phones and PBX systems
- Tailored connectivity solutions